kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Sunday, February 1, 2009

This week is our 13th wedding anniversary.
So I have posted 13 fav's Chris and I enjoy .


  1. Our kids- they are our greatest joy and have tested our tempers too.
  2. Going out to eat especially at Groggs.
  3. Running together even though we run separately we still go together. Then talk after.
  4. Working in the garden- I talk while I work (go figure) so I hope it is as enjoyable for Chris- he says so. All yard work we like weeding and mowing too.
  5. Boating- warm sunshine on a glass lake says it all.
  6. Going for early morning walks (it has been awhile) it is nice.
  7. Reading -with the kids and together it is fun.
  8. Kissing-need I say more.
  9. Guitar Hero and American Idol-we are not very good, but hey we can get the kids laughing it is funny. ( We like to listen to music.)
  10. Going on trips: as a family, with our families, or by ourselves.
  11. Ball games
  12. Watching shows after the kids have gone to bed- I think we've seen all the King of Queens but we still laugh.
  13. Last but not least the gospel, it blesses and plays a major role in our lives.
P.S. I also might add we are taking up tennis together and there is not really an order it all is good stuff.

4 comments:

Ise, Chels, & Graham said...

Court!!! Man we miss you guys!! I am so glad to see your blog. We were just reading this one and totally missing Emery County (Shh, don't tell Isaac). I have to tell you that every time i make nachos that i think of Groggs and the time you guys took us there!!! I also have to tell you thank you, you make me feel like a better person that you and Chris enjoy some of the same tv shows that Ise makes fun of me for (Law & Order and King of Queens!) Love you guys so much, can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

things we love... said...

Happy Ann...... I can't believe how quick it has gone by! It seems like just yesterday that you guys went to prom and Chris wore the florescent pink cummerbun, just kidding! I had to add that for Beau and Chris!!! We love you guys so much!!

Becki Madsen said...

Congrats on 13 years! Ours is in June, man how time flies! I remember making the drive to your wedding reception and telling you I was still waiting for my missionary, and then 4 months later I am married to Jason! Crazy times-I wouldn't change it for anything! You two are so cute together!

Tanner and Kristin said...

13 YEARS! Where does the time go? Holy cow!! Congratulations and happy belated anniversary! Our anniversary is on your birthday - I don't think I'll ever forget that!