kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to our Sis/Princess/Sweetheart!
I can hardly believe that she is really having another birthday. The best visual way to sum up her is by the curly ribbons I put in her hair on her birthdays she is most certainly a gift to us. Her daddy's heart has not been the same since she was born, she is a giver of smiles, light, hugs, kisses, pictures, letters,(as a matter of fact she and Seth just barely used all my valentine cards for some of my friends for their own letters) and kindness. I am thankful I have a daughter-it helps me to grow in lots of ways, she likes to say "Mom we are a like-even our brown eyes." I hope I can be like her in those special ways. She has brought sunshine from all around. Happy birthday to her and many many more!!

P.S. Some ask if being the only girl is she spoiled-YEP! She is spoiled with things, but most of all love-we would not be the same with out her.
HATS OFF 2 OUR DAUGHTERS!!!!

1 comment:

Mist said...

Court- You are such a good MOM! It is so fun to read about your sweet family! I also loved reading about your 13 things! You and Chris are such great parents and you sure know how to have fun together! I have so many fun memories with you! It is so good to see how blessed that you are. You are such a great friend and I hope that we can keep in touch through blogging! Happy Birthday to your little Princess!