kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Saturday, February 28, 2009




Happy Birthday to My boy!!

12 years old!

Tai had another birthday these birthdays seem to be going a bit too fast for his mom's liking. He is different then most kids he would rather have oreo cookies than a cake, he has not wanted a party for the last few years, and he did not ask for anything except a suit. Tai, being my oldest teaches me a lot and offers me experiences that I learn from for the other kids. He is smart and talented but humble almost to the point of self-defeat. I love him and am grateful for his 'birth' day and all the blessings that have came from it. Happy are we for him.

1 comment:

Danyale said...

I agree, times goes by to fast!!! I can't even imagine my kids at 12. It gives me a belly ache to think about.