kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Five Addictions humm...

(no particular order.)

1. Exercise- I go crazy after about a day or maybe two without it. It keeps me partially sane.

2. A clean house- there is no keeping up with Lacey though.

3. Reading- I have a basket by my bed and it has a few books there right now I am reading. Especially those self-helpers crazzzy?!

4. Sweets-cookie dough to be honest. I need a fix every now and then- I feel like my Aunt Tricia I will go to the pantry and take a lick out of the icing jar for a nice fix. I think that is why I enjoy baking ?

5. Last but definitely not least---CHRIS. I love him. He is my best friend-he and I like to go out to eat, he has great advice for me, he makes me laugh, he is a support, and a strength to me.

P.S. I really think I have a pony tail addiction- I may not way it all day but by night it is back, without cutting off my hair, I do not know how to cure this addiction???

I now get to tag--------Chelsea, Amie, Melzer, and Kelli

YOU ARE IT!!!

2 comments:

Danyale said...

Hi Court, I got your blog from Jess I hope that is OK. It is good to be able to get a little peek at friends lives to make sure all is well.

I totally steal licks of the frosting also.
Come and visit my blog christensenlads.blogspot.com

Kelli said...

I'm with you on most of those Court! I'll just copy and paste and change Chris to Brian and I'll be set! Your blog is looking so good! You're like a professional now!