kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Quick update: For all Moms out there!!!
As I was posting my last post the kids were playing dodge ball in the family room with tennis balls-yep we are crazy at our home and Tai came in "Mom you are burning down our house way to go!" I said, " What?" He then took me to the kitchen and sure enough our lovely Sunday dinner was smoking. No I did not burn it-just the pie spilt over and now we are watching snowflakes come down with doors open. ( Smoke free home is the goal.)So much for going green this year?

1 comment:

Amie said...

All of these posts are so cute, fun things you and Chris enjoy, your daughter and how she has brown eyes like you, and the new background and pics on the side! I love it! Glad to hear someone else's dinner smokes sometimes! Twice this winter we've had to decide between freezing with the doors open or choking on the smoke!