kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I might officially be the worst blogger.
To all my blogger families I commit to do better, I love my family and keeping in touch with friends, it just doesn't appear like it from my lack of posts.


We are really into baseball-4 kids playing thus far and Luke signed up tonight. No Chris nor I have found new spouses to help attend each game we are doing a lot of splitting up and Recruiting everyone-even Pappa Herb. ( He continues roll his eyes at me.) Derek won tonight and did great
pitching, Tai's team won last night against Price, and Seth and Bet are on the same team- Bethany got her first 'real' hit on Saturday she is still sooooo excited. They played tonight too and did great.

I do not sing Take Me Out to the Ball Game I sing something like Home on the Range I miss my warm house on those windy nights.

1 comment:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Good luck getting to all of those games. You're going to be one busy mom!! That will make for a fun, memorable spring!