kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Tuesday, April 20, 2010


I am posting to say how grateful I am for Spring- daffodil's are blooming in my yard, my husband is home at a reasonable hour since the IRS deadline has now come and gone, the kids ride their bikes again to school and scouts and fun things, the grass is slowly turning green, and even the windy afternoons in Emery county, remind me to be grateful for sunny days instead of those cold winter days. I am a seasonal person and enjoy them all for various reasons, but for some reason I feel very grateful for this spring 2010. Hope your bulbs are blooming for you too. ( I think "blooming where your planted" is spiritual as well as physical.)
Blooming and Grateful!

1 comment:

Becki Madsen said...

I love daffodils! Beautiful picture!