kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Monday, March 1, 2010


Okay! If you are sensitive you probably should not read any further- but I would propose that that if you are a Vet or a mother you can most certainly handle this blog--------------------

So Luke has had some difficulty with going #2, because of this he talks freely about his bodily functions. We celebrate when "it" happens and have used many a suppositories. He also knows that this problem is due to the fact that he will not under any bribe or circumstance (though we have not tried starvation) will not eat fruit or veggies. So tonight I go up to help him with his pajamas and I can smell something. I ask the obvious, "Did you go p**p?" He says, " Yes it is like this mom, when I have to go I dash and shoot and hope it goes in, sometimes I miss." I could only laugh- there was just a bit left for me on the toilet seat.

Oh... Luke.

P.S. Tai took 2nd down in Las Vegas, he did good 27/30 Free Throws, but what made me most proud was how he handled himself, no sadness, he was a true sport happy for the other boy and felt good about his performance.

2 comments:

stormee said...

Court, he is so cute!!! Congrats to Tai, that is so awesome. Love ya Court!

Miss Lisa said...

Ha ha ha!! Your little Lukey is something else!! :)

Sure miss you Court!! Call me sometime! (480-313-4165)

Love ya...

Lis oxoxox