kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thank You Tiff!
I am going to write my 25 Simple pleasures in Life-Tiff's list inspired me.

1- Laughing
2- cookie dough icecream
3-snuggling with my kids- even the older ones.
4-A nice kiss from Chris
5- Gardening in the warm sunshine.
6-Fresh cut grass
7-Reading a good book uninteruppted
8-pony tails- Bet brushing my hair
9-a clean house
10-a newly mopped floor
11-eating out with Chris
12-rain and thunderstorms
13-fresh fruit, especially oranges
14-skiing on a glass lake in the evening or early morning
15-running with no destination
16-playing games with my family-a good kickball or b-ball game
17-Sitting on my front porch in the early summer morning
18-writting in my journal
19-smells of fresh flowers and homemade bread
20-a rosebud from grandma's garden
21-a hug
22-sunrises
24-a walk with chris
25- anything that reminds me of who I am and why we are here-they're found anytime I look.

I tag any friends- it is just nice to think of our pleasures in this world.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Love your list, Court. I thought this was a great idea too. Laughing is a great one. I'm putting that on my list too! Love ya!

Ashley's Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becki Madsen said...

Courtnee,
Sorry I am the one who deleted the last comment, I was on my daughters account accidentally. Anyway, I love your simple pleasures and must say you and I are quite alike! I love the new look of your blog- I am constantly changing mine too! Such cute pictures of your family!