kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seth's Christmas Shopping...

I was sitting here do a little blogging work? Is it work I have not decided it is fun to keep in touch with everyone-so I say no. Anyway, Seth was in here looking at a magazine and he said, " Oh man, that is $29.99, I sure wish things had a little cheaper price tags on them." I had to laugh inside because I think at one time or another we all have thought that. He is the cutest. It is from the mouths of our babes that we can find truth. Even if it is something like " Mom why do you still have a belly when you arrive home from the hospital with the new little one. Or the time Dek asked grandpa if he ate too much while looking at his belly. I can just say I am grateful for their honesty and all the other delights they bring into our life. These moments make life merry and the season merry. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Janet said...

I love reading your blog. You are so funny! And I don't think that you've ever had a "belly" :)

Janet said...

Oh I forgot, our blog is private but I'd love to invite you to it. Our email is beagley61@hotmail.com

things we love... said...

Thats way funny, not surprising coming from Seth though!!!! He's hilarious!!!

Becki Madsen said...

It's so good to visit you in the blogging world, what a great way to stay connected! I am looking forward to keeping in touch through your blog and mine! Love the picture of your kids, they are all so beautiful!