kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Wednesday, September 2, 2009


It is back to school time!!!!
I now have a child in Jr. High and I do not feel any older so go figure. Bethany started 1st grade so that equates to an all day. I do miss her but she is enjoying it-that little smartie! Dek and Seth are now in 5th and 2nd grades. Luke is anxiously awaiting preschool soon and 'his teacher' I am happy for him-though i can't help but wonder where the time is going? How fast they are growing and the changes in each of them, I enjoy seeing the changes and feel blessed to be their mother.

1 comment:

kacy faulconer said...

Holy cow! Look at those big kids.