kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Sunday, August 23, 2009


Chris and I were able to experience a piece of "heaven on earth"- in Maui Hawaii. It was beautiful and super nice. We had a fantastic time and loved all of it -honestly I did not want to come back to the lawn mowing- I even asked Chris how he felt about flying the kids to us and staying for another week- we came home but I look forward to sharing that beauty with the kids. Life is carefree (we read one book together and a novel each, tanned/burned, snorkeled, sight-seeing, and swimming in that gorgeous ocean.) there hence the term 'beach bum' was coined. I know the pictures will not serve justice but hope you can share in some of our pleasure.

6 comments:

things we love... said...

I am so glad that you guys had so much fun!! We love you!!!!

Kevin and Erin said...

How fun!! I want to go to Hawaii some day!!

Amie said...

You guys look amazing! I'm SO glad you got to do that! How FUN!!!!

Kelli said...

How fun for you two! You look so happy! It was so fun seeing you at the reunion. Thanks for your help with everything. And you sweetie - thanks for the lotion too!!

stormee said...

Isn't it the BEST! Looks like you ha a great time!

Becki Madsen said...

Aren't trips like that wonderful? You two deserved it and I am sure you are looking forward to the next trip! Way cute picture by the way!