kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Thursday, June 18, 2009

When I was in high school there was a song-" I am in a Hurry to get things done, I rush and rush until life is no fun." Well I had one of those character moments this last week. It started with my run in Summer games- oh yeah ... loved it. I have not enjoyed running like that maybe never, but into the first mile yep- potty time- I was rushing that morning so much that no time to go and I did not want to go in the pants so I took a minor detour and went in the lovely Cedar mountains. So I had to really pick up the pace to make up my time- rushin' for sure. I rush and rush, also my kids are involved in all-stars, basketball and football camps, scout things, and Bet did tumbling at Summer Games (she did awesome two gold medals and one bronze!), so this week has been a rush- I haven't stopped enough to know exactly what kind of rush hee hee! Anyway life is sooo good and fun to the Justice clan that I do not think that this rushin' does not indicate life is no fun and were not not getting done the important things like the I love yous and the bedtime loves. ( I did promise Luke a bedtime story) hopefully we don't rush through it.

Good Luck to all you moms out there and I hope your summer rush is as fun as mine has been.?

***Another rush moment as been our lack of nutritious lunches- anybody out there feel mac-n-cheese is healthy because that would sure stroke my mommy ego?
What A Rush Summer gives!!! Love'n it in Emery County

2 comments:

The Justice Family said...

I think it is so cool your family did the Summer Games...we used to do it when I was in Jr. High...I love you guys!

The Wilson/Justice Family said...

Hey I thought mac n cheese was a well rounded meal! I miss you Court. Remember when I could run more than two steps without passing out? I hope all is well with you guys!