kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Friday, May 8, 2009


Happy Mother's Day!!!

To every mom out there, to my Mom, to Kathy, to my Grandmas', to Rose, and to Me!
Motherhood for me is described like weeding my garden (I apologize for the earthly analogies, that's my connection) the harvest is worth all the work and labor (even if you find poop along the way), the beauty after each weeding and fertilizing is felt in your soul. My soul is filled with the spirit of motherhood. I owe that to many wonderful women in my life who showed me the way and helped me grow.- My mom, she was and continues to always be there, she supports my children, she is the treat Queen for the kids at the games, and she does those little things like making cards with me and for me. -Kathy a.k.a Blondee is a sweetie, she is a confidant, she's always there for her family, I feel blessed to have a mother-in-law to call my friend. -My Grandma taught me lots about gardening, trees, and earthly creations. She is dear to my heart for many reasons, but especially all the nurturing during my younger years.
-Grandma Norma she has became an example to me of resilience and determination. Honestly I think I get my determination from her, she is still driving and working in her yard and she will be 90. -Rose I am grateful for her strength, her example, lessons, and her love.She is a 'Rose'. Each of these special women, all my sisters-in-law, and Melzer influence my life a big Happy Mother's day to you all!!!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

1 comment:

Miss Lisa said...

You're one AMAZING MOTHER in my eyes!! I miss your words of wisdom...I'm so glad I can visit you through your blog to still get them! Happy day to you all! oxoLis