kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Saturday, November 8, 2008


Happy Birthday Derek Benjamin Justice (A.K.A Dek)
Deks Favs
-Color Orange
-Football, Basketball, Baseball
-Cookie Dough
-Red Sox
-BYU
-Dolphins: the team and the animal -
-Friends
-Reading
-Drawing
-Boating
-Chocolate: pie, candy, cake etc.
-Legos
-Mexico
-Hawaii
-Music and the giutar
-Star Wars
"My Lovely living Boy, My hope, my hap, my Love, my Life, my joy." -Guillaume De Saulluste Du Bartas


I can not believe Dek will be ten this week-where has the time went? He is just simply growing up too fast. We love him tons and that quote sums up how I feel about him. He is all of that and our little firecracker: bringing us light, joy, smiles, beauty/hansome as ever, laughs, fun, and a few pops-ooh the excitement of Dek's moods. Yet we love him dearly and wish him a happy week and especially much love and light in this life and in the next.
Love Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Mist said...

Court- Your family is so cute. It has been so fun to read and see more of your family!!!It has been such a long time since we have talked but I hope that we can keep in touch through our blogs! You sound so busy and what a great mom you are!! I hope you have a great week!

T said...

Hey Court!
So glad you gotcha one of these blogs! We will probably see you this weekend. We will be in Huntington on Sunday. Your kids are cute as always and it looks like you guys had a really fun Halloween!

The Wilson/Justice Family said...

Hey Court!
We really miss you guys! What are you doing for Thanksgiving??

Jessica said...

Yay - You are alive and well. It was so GREAT to run into you last weekend! I hope you guys had an awesome weekend AWAY!!! I love ya.. I love visiting with you... You have a beautiful family... Could you imagine getting all our little blondies together? Good luck with BBall season!