kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanks to all our friends and fam for responding-I can honestly say that blogging could be a "fun" thing for me! If I can get it all down-wish me well. We have had a busy week-flag football is over and fun it was!! Sethy's team won I have some cute pictures of Seth he is very animated to say the least. Chris is relieved to have it over- it is lots of work for him. Tai is wrapping up his season. Halloween is just around the corner so all post some of our pictures.
Fall is great leaves were crunching under my shoes this morning on my run-love the sound of crunchy leaves. So with that I will list my "Harvest Blessings:"
-Chris and the kids
-Our parents- Mark and Kathy are the fantastic, Mom and Dad thanks for all your support
-Our great garden this year-the pumpkins have been super
-Good friends
-warm blankets on the chilly nights
-music
-laughter
-the van it takes us every where
-good books
-running-it keeps me sane
-I know there is more but that will do for today-Life is great!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

We are all very blessed, aren't we? I love this time of year...the fall leaves, Thanksgiving, Christmas, ohhhhh I love it! I can't wait to see your Halloween pics. Post them soon. We'll be waiting to see!!

Petersen Kids said...

I love fall also. It sounds like you are so busy, but you seem like you can handle anything. Your kids are just darling. I'm so jealous you get to work in the library, what a perfect job!