kayaking

kayaking
getting started...
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy new Year to all the fellow bloggers!!

What a wonderful Christmas Season: family, friends, sledding, basketball, treats, gifts, treats, sore throats and oh yeah more treats. 2009 is now over and another chapter is beginning in the Justice family's Book of Remembrance.

Just to reflect on last year...

We were blessed spiritually to learn many life lessons on forgiveness, friendships, compassion, charity and most importantly LOVE.

We made it through another broken elbow (the only bones broken in our family) and still managed a wonderful football season.

Sports I can say (unless my mind is failing me) I did very little complaining about driving the family activity bus this year- my red mini van is great- we experienced Bet's Gymnastics, Tai, Dek , and Seth doing Baseball, Basketball, Swimming, and Football, still ran Flag Football and Chris coached the boys and my coaching with Bet's basketball team. FUN! Piano Lessons sometime in that mix- the boys do not refer to it as a sporting event just su'sporting" mom.

Chris and I experienced a true "getaway" in Maui!!!

Chris and I have learned to like our dog!

Seth and Bet got up on water skis.

Dek went to State in the Reflections contest.

Our" Garden of Eden" or weedin' whatever one might call it it still progressing with our new fire pit and pergola.


Oh, how thankful I am for another new year the reflections, the desires and the love to share. Thanks for sharing!!! happy New year to YOU!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy New Year to you too Court! I'm so sorry I havent called you back! My life has been SO crazy. It's finally settling down and we just started our all star practice yesterday. I'll give you a call later tonight or something and we can discuss!

Becki Madsen said...

How fun that you got to go to Maui! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

Miss Lisa said...

Court! How and the heck are you?? I sure miss our talks...call me sometime after noon, I'm off by then from my 'senior' job!
love ya and miss you all! Lis oxoxoxoxo